Date: Friday, 23rd of November, 2018
Eli Samuel - Australian Fashion Photographer
16 Hamilton Place
Bowen Hills QLD 4006
GOOGLE MAPS LINK:
Start Time: 6PM - 8PM
Schedule: We begin in the evening, where we will cover studio lighting, posing and creative direction in a keynote. You will also have a chance to meet the styling team and ask them questions. Everyone will have the opportunity to shoot in the studio with our professional models. I will be sharing many different lighting techniques/tricks that I use in various client assignments. I will teach you to SEE light. Light & style are the two things that set you apart in a sea of many photographers. We can guarantee that you will leave that day with not only newly acquired skills and techniques, but also creative new shots for your portfolio!
Equipment: Bring your Camera and lenses (Telephoto / Macro Lens recommended), memory cards, camera charger, laptop, tablet (or mouse). A printed brief will be provided for you on the day.
Optional: Join Eli Samuel and his team for dinner where he extends the conversation from the workshop during a fun and casual evening.
Important: By booking this workshop you agree to the workshop Terms & Conditions. Please familiarise yourself with the T&C Agreement and take a look at our FAQ before booking.
Sign up Below - Limited spots avalible
Workshop Terms and Conditions
Registration and Payment:
- You must register your details and payment options on our website to confirm your place in the workshop. You will receive a receipt of payment to confirm your attendance.
- Any incomplete/unconfirmed registrations are subject to being discarded, resulting in forfeit of workshop attendance.
- Refunds will only be provided before or within 3 days prior to the relevant workshop commencement date.
- Full refunds will be given to participants due to a cancelled workshop by Eli Samuel.
- Full refunds will be given where a workshop has been rescheduled by Eli Samuel and you are unable to attend.
- Eli Samuel withholds the right to exclude any current or future workshop participant on breach of the Code of Conduct Policy either during registration or participation in the workshop. Refunds will not be issued where a participant is excluded from a workshop due to breaches in the Code of Conduct Policy.
Eli Samuel accepts no liability for equipment damages or personal injury during any of the offered workshops. Each workshop participant is responsible for their equipment and personal safety. If any participant has any safety concerns during the workshop, they must advise a member of the Eli Samuel creative team.
Code of Conduct Policy:
This Code of Conduct describes the standards of behaviour and conduct expected from workshop participants for the equal benefit of all involved.
- Treat people in a non-discriminatory manner with proper regard for their rights and dignity. In this regard, discrimination, victimisation or harassment will not be tolerated.
- Maintain punctuality. If a participant is late or cannot attend a workshop, please inform us as soon as possible.
- Never attend workshops “under the influence” of illicit drugs or alcohol.
- Social media marketing images will be taken during the course of the workshop, which may include images of your participation. Please consider this when registering your interest in participating in our workshops. Your registration equates to an active agreement giving permission to use images of yourself and other participants.
- The Eli Samuel creative team may request images of participants to be shared with them after the workshop for future marketing opportunities. If your image has been chosen for marketing purposes, you will own the artistic copyright of the images you provide and will be credited accordingly.
- What is the price of the Beginners Workshops?
We are currently trialling our workshops for marketing feedback. Currently, our regular price for the beginners workshop is $200 AUD.
- Is the photography equipment provided?
No, you will need to bring your own camera with manual capabilities and any further equipment you feel is important (i.e. tripod, monopod, gimbal etc.)
- How do I gain access to the building?
Please contact Eli on 0435 797 691 for further instructions on how to enter the building once you have arrived.
- What should I bring?
You should bring your camera equipment, a water bottle and spending money if you would like to socialise as a group after the event.
- What payments do you accept?
Our website’s online registration portal includes a list of payment options, but we also accept payment plans through Afterpay.
- Does the workshop have disability access?
Yes, our studio is fully accessible for those living with a disability. Please let us know if you require any assistance.
- How do I download the workshop overview?
You can download a free PDF copy of our workshop overview on our booking page.
- Does the workshop include photo editing?
No, our beginners workshop is focused on basic camera skills. We will be curating a separate photo editing workshop in the near future that can be offered at a discount if you have previously taken part in any of our other workshops.
- Will I be able to keep the images I photograph at the workshop?
Yes, all of the images you photograph during our workshops belong to you.